Following a lot of emails, tweets and a few comments and asks in Tumblr, I have decided to help those who want to also remove iOS 7 beta from their phone until the official update comes out. It is quiet a simple process which took me around 10 minutes to do, if you do have any issues please contact me. Now here is my guide to removing the iOS 7 beta.
iOS 7 Beta Removal Guide.
1) Your first step to removing the beta is to make sure that you have a copy of your devices up to date .ipsw file. This can be located on this website here: http://www.felixbruns.de/iPod/firmware/. You are going to want to make sure that you have the latest iOS for your device downloaded to your desktop.
2) You are now going to want to open iTunes up and connect your iPhone via USB.
3) You will then want to put your phone into DFU mode (Device Firmware Upgrade mode), this is done by holding down the power button for 3 seconds. Then WITHOUT releasing the power button hold down the home button for 10 seconds. Now release the power button and keep hold of the home button until iTunes notifies you, that you are in DFU mode.
4) Once loaded you are going to want to; If you are mac option+click or windows shift+click this ‘Restore iPhone…’
5) Then find the iOS 6 file on your desktop. Wait for it to unpack and then ta-da one has restored their phone to iOS 6. Now restore from an old back up and your phone will be all ok.